28 April 2011

Honor Your Mother With a Gift for Stronger Families and Communities


On Mother's Day I honor the three incredible women who raised me. My mother, my aunt and my grandmother taught me to be unbowed by injustice and tenacious in the face of inequality. They are my inspiration, and it is for them, and for my daughter, that I fight for women's rights and human dignity.

I invite you to celebrate the women who inspire you by making a tribute gift to the Ms. Foundation for Women. When you make your gift, we will send a Mother's Day e-card to your honoree, including your message.

Your Mother's Day tribute will connect the women who inspire you to the work and the activists you admire. These special women are social justice trailblazers who are building communities where all women have access to opportunities and freedom, improving lives for countless mothers, children, families and communities.

Warmly,

Anika Rahman

President & CEO
Ms. Foundation for Women

P.S. You can select either of these images and write a personal message when you honor your mother with a gift and an e-card.

No comments:

Post a Comment